Hey guys! Considering we are currently in a global pandemic it’s safe to say that life is a bit “weird” right now. Despite the whole quarantine jazz, I want 2020 to be the year of self-love and self-appreciation! These journal prompts will hopefully inspire you to find your inner radiance and ignite your sunbeams. Maybe they’ll help you realize how awesome you are (yes, you).
1. Your best accomplishment.
2. What qualities do you think others admire about you?
3. Three physical features you love about yourself. Why?
4. What makes you happiest in life?
5. What are your deepest passions?
6. Who inspires you the most? Why?
7. When do you feel most confident?
8. I forgive myself for…
9. Your 3 strongest qualities.
10. Write yourself 10 compliments.
11. What do you need to make more time for?
12. What is one thing that you look forward to every day?
13. Five things that make me the most happy are…
14. How do you want to be remembered?
15. What do you look and feel like when you’re the most confident?
16. List five traits that make you a good person.
17. What do you want more of in your life?
18. What would make a younger version of yourself be proud of today?
19. What does self-love mean to you?
20. I deserve happiness because…
21. Write a thank you letter to your body and all that it does for you.
22. If you were a flower, which kind would you be?
23. What is something that you do better than your peers?
24. List 5 things you’re proud of.
25. What is your greatest talent?
26. What bad habits and mindsets do you need to quit?
27. Write out a morning routine and work on following it.
28. How can you improve your mindset so you can love yourself more?
29. What’s standing in the way of happiness and what can you do to fix it? (Positive thoughts only)
30. My first step to improving my self-love will be…
COVID-19 can take away sports and hugs, but not self-love