This recipe is perfect for those who lack time in the morning or love the sounds of eating dessert for breakfast (guilt free of course).
If you’re offended when someone tells you that pumpkin is only a fall flavour.. you’ve come to the right place.
Alright, let’s get to this recipe because there’s nothing worse than getting an entire essay when you only came here for the GOODS!
PUMPKIN PIE OVERNIGHT OATS
8 ingredients · 8 hours · 3-4 servings
2 cups Oats (quick or traditional) 2 cups Soy Milk
2 cups Pureed Pumpkin
2 tbsps Chia Seeds
2 tbsps Hemp Seeds
1tbsp Maple Syrup
1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, soy milk, pumpkin puree, chia seeds, hemp seeds, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well. Cover and store in the fridge overnight or until set.
- Once set, divide into jars and top with pumpkin seeds. Enjoy cold or warm in the microwave for a minute before eating.
– Make sure you are getting the pumpkin puree! Not the pumpkin pie filling.
– I went to the dollar store and got some mason jars to easily store in the fridge & take on the go
– Soy milk substitute. I’ve used both oat milk and almond milk (unsweetened vanilla) and they tasted just as amazing!
– If you can’t find pumpkin pie spice, you can use all spice.
– I put some pumpkin seeds in the middle of the mixture and on the top, just so I don’t eat all of them at the beginning. I love me a nice crunch, yummmm.
– Oats substitutes. If you’re gluten-free, use the gluten free oats. They will be a little more absorbed than gluten oats. I’ve also used steel-cut oats, but keep in mind that they need a bit more time to soften in the fridge.
NUTRITION (Amount per serving)
Vitamin A 19318IU
Vitamin C 5mg
Health & Happiness,